Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Me

Hi, welcome to my blog! Here is a bit about me and my background.

I am in seventh grade, attending Kappa Middle School. Currently, my favorite classes are GT (gifted and talented), with Mr. Sanderl, and art class with Mrs. Sanderl.  Since second grade, I've always been in the Kappa schools, next Ill go to Kappa High. I am A student with an occasional B in my report card. I'm currently in honors English and plan to take it in eighth, and through out high school. For my career, I want to become a psychologist.

After school I go to the gym two times a week, go to the park I live near by, and go to the library. I love books, and I am at a high school reading level. I have lived in the state of Hawaii all of my life, when I was two years old I moved from the island Hawaii to Kauai. I have a brother and a half sister.

My favorite music genres are pop punk, scream, classic rock, and sometimes pop. My current favorite books are The Faults In Our Stars, by John Green, and Divergent, by Veronica Roth. I watch a ton of anime (Japanese animation). I want to attend Oregon state university when I'm older, but due to out of state tuition, it could be only a dream. I'm hoping to get scholarships for college so I can go to the one I want.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your taste in books and I like the pictures that you used.

    ReplyDelete