Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Experiment

In my first period GT class, we did an assignment called The Experiment. The concept of this project was to give people without experience, or even with experience, a chance to explore photoshop and figure out how to work with it. They can see how things work and what we can use later in the school year. Mr. Sanderl basically said "Make something, without any of my help." And so thats what we did.

One of the things that was really fun is using the new tools and making something that looks really awesome. I improved on my contour skills and also I got more used to using photoshop on my own. I guess the only thing that was difficult is figuring out what to do when something went wrong, because like I said before, we weren't supposed to have Mr. Sanderl's help.

Here are the two things I made:

Levi







Destiel

No comments:

Post a Comment