Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Animation Outakes


For our new project in GT, we weren't allowed to work with people in past projects. Of course that doesn't mean I haven't worked with all my friends so I'm still pretty happy. I'm working with Justice, Hannah, and Cherish. Apparently we have to name two facts about them. So I guess I'll start with Hannah, she plays soccer and is borderline obsessed with Dan and Phil on the youtube. Justice is a surfer and you can often see him photoshopping weird things on his computer. Then theres Cherish. Cherish is obsessed with anime and Japanese culture, she also spends almost as much time as me on the internet, which is almost concerning.

Stop motion animation is when you take multiple photos of an object and string them together to make the object move in a creative way. A .GIF (pronounced gi-if not jif), is a lossless format for image files that supports both animated and static images. So it's basically a really short clip of something that repeats.

In our story, we're doing the story of when Hannah moved from St. Catherine's to Kapaa Middle School. This story can show that change isn't always bad, and that you shouldn't let worry hold you back from making new experiences and meeting new people. People can use it as a way to relate when something of a big change happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment